Live Life on Your Terms
SummitView Advisors will help you make a plan for financial success.
You’re happy with the success you’ve had so far, but you want to plan for the future and know that you’re making the right choices today.
We’ll help you plan for today and tomorrow.
At SummitView Advisors, we want to get to really know you. Our planning process will help you:
- Develop a strategy to achieve your financial and life goals
- Design a retirement income strategy
- Make a plan to reduce taxes
- Make the most of your employee benefits including stock options
- Build an asset allocation that is customized for you
- Analyze your insurance coverage and estate plan
- Manage cash flow and debt obligations
- Save for college and other education expenses
Financial planning can be complex and nuanced. We’ll walk alongside you to help you build your confidence and your wealth.
You have a portfolio, but wonder if it’s invested correctly? Is it too concentrated in one place? Is your 401(k) is working in your best interest? What will taxes be like?
We’ll help you make the most of your investments.
As part of your long term strategy, SummitView Advisors will help you:
- Analyze your overall financial position
- Build a portfolio to achieve your goals
- Understand the risk in your portfolio
- Advise a strategy on your options or stock holdings
- Learn about the tax consequences of your decisions
As fiduciaries at a fee-only firm, rest assured that we’ll help you choose the best investments for your unique situation without any conflicts of interest.
Achieve Your Business Goals
You’ve built a successful business and are trying figure out the bigger picture. How long do I want to be a business owner? Do I have a plan for the next stage of life? Should I begin to diversify my investments?
We’ll help you capitalize on your success.
Working with SummitView Advisors will help you:
- Clarify your business goals
- Understand your business as a part of your whole financial picture
- Analyze your retirement plan and savings options
- Think about transitioning ownership and what the next steps look like
Your business is likely your most valuable asset. Learn how to make the most of it while achieving your life goals.
We have developed a straight-forward process to help you make an informed decision about working with us. The purpose is to demonstrate how we work with clients to make the most of their financial resources and help them live the life want.
1. Introductory Call
We’ll talk about your current situation and goals and see if our expertise is a good fit for your needs.
2. First Meeting
During this meeting, we will learn focus on getting to know you, your unique situation, your goals and concerns. Prior to this meeting, we will ask you to bring certain documents to the meeting. The answers to our questions along with the information you provide will help guide our analysis.
We will apply our experience and expertise to your situation and determine the optimal approach to achieve your financial goals.
4. Second Meeting
During this meeting, we will explain what you need to do to achieve your financial goals and build the wealth to live the life you desire. This is where you will see, through these recommendations and our guidance, how our firm can help you improve your finances.
If you are happy with the information provided and are ready to start working with us, we can formalize our partnership at the end of this meeting. If you would like to think about it more, we will give you the time you need – there is no hard sell.
5. Think it Over
We want to build long-term relationships with our clients. Therefore, it is important that you take as much time as needed to make a decision. Some important considerations as you are making your decision:
- Do I like and trust the team at SummitView Advisors?
- Do the benefits they provide exceed the costs?
- Do the financial planning recommendations make sense?
- Do I agree with their investing approach?
6. Get Started
During this meeting, we will begin our new client onboarding process and gather more information from you to enable us to serve you. Prior to this meeting, we will make sure to address any outstanding questions you have.
Know You’re Doing the Right Things at the Right Time
Take the first step today for a successful tomorrow.
SummitView Advisors provides our clients with comprehensive planning and investment management services so they can accelerate their arrival at the life they want.
250 Monroe Ave NW, Ste 400
Grand Rapids, MI 49503